Assurance, Risk and Quality Manager
DepartmentAssurance Risk and Quality Manager
About the position
UK and South Africa
At least one year experience post qualification and trained as a CA within a global audit network. Experienced senior associate/junior manager level in audit. Has performed internal quality role at firms, in addition to a client-facing role.
Chartered accountant,Compilation of Annual Financial Statements (IFRS and IFRS for SME),International standards of audit,IASs
Job Start Date
2021-07-20 - 2021-07-31
Jamie Drummond - firstname.lastname@example.org
PKF International (PKFI) is recruiting an audit manager, or experienced senior associate, to join its global Assurance, Risk and Quality team. PKF is one of the 15 largest international audit and tax networks in the world.
The primary function of the role is to support the PKFI Director of Assurance and PKF’s International Professional Standards Committee to develop the network’s audit, risk and quality resources including through the digitalization and automation of underlying processes and procedures.
The successful candidate will work within a small team, which supports PKF’s 240 member firms deliver high quality engagements around the world. Working as part of the global assurance team, the candidate will get significant opportunity to interact with the network’s senior leadership.
The position has responsibilities for regular maintenance of PKF methodologies, processes, and guidance to respond to changes in international standards. Accordingly, the candidate should have a strong background in audit and accounting. A creative mindset is also valuable attribute, as PKFI welcomes innovative ideas as it moves forward with its ambitious project to enhance its Assurance, Risk and Quality framework.
The salary for this position will be at a competitive market rate, and responsive to the candidate’s level of experience and current location
Global firm quality Inspections
- Maintenance of inspection processes including design of global inspection programs
PKF Global Audit Methodology (GAM)
- Maintaining the global audit methodology for changes in international standards, and updating of global audit platforms for revisions to methodology.
PKF International Professional Standards Manual
- Maintaining the PKF International Professional Standards Manual for changes in international standards, e.g ISAs, ISQM and Ethics Code
PKF International member firm service and support
- Involvement in annual updates to, and other maintenance, for member firm quality services provided by PKF International, e.g. Independence systems and A&C systems and processes
Learning & Development activities
- Supporting PKF International’s L&D activities, including contributing to preparation and presentation of L&D training
Technical support (audit and quality)
- Supporting response to internal network firm queries on technical audit and ethics matters, including background research and drafting of responses.
Reporting on PKF member firms
- Preparing annual reporting on member firms’ compliance with PKF International standards
- Supports projects for development of PKF global Assurance strategy.