About the position
At least two years' experience in a website management role. Knowledge of financial services network preferable.
Experience using Umbraco, reporting platforms such as GA/GA4/GTM, HTML & CSS.
Job Start Date
2023-03-10 - 2023-03-31
Sarah Allman - firstname.lastname@example.org
About PKF Global
We are a global community that offers dynamic accountancy firms a space to belong, grow and thrive, where individual brilliance is celebrated under one global brand.
By bringing together leading firms from across the world, we forge genuine relationships that transcend borders and spark international opportunities. We support member firms with cutting-edge resources and technology to drive success and give them the confidence to face the future together, wherever they are.
About the role
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Website Manager. Reporting to the Head of Brand and working within the Marcomms team, the main objective of the role is to develop the PKF International website to truly reflect our global, professional services network, in-line with our dynamic new brand, and manage the day-to-day running of our website platform which hosts over 60 individual websites.
The successful candidate will work closely with internal stakeholders, and an external web development partner based in South Africa, on content creation, campaign strategy, functionality and UX design.
- Review and build a strategy for the ongoing improvement and management of pkf.com
- Track Google Analytics, analyse, and produce regular KPI reporting on pkf.com
- Monitor and improve organic SEO through content production
- Work closely with the Marcomms team and external agencies on digital asset and content creation
- Using our CMS platform, design, build, and use landing pages to support news, thought leadership, publications and events
- Monitor enquiries and feedback to team.
- Streamline online contact processes
- Pro-actively manage and implement changing and emerging internet technologies, undertaking training as required to update and maintain skills and capabilities, utilising online resources where possible.
- Day-to-day management of member firm websites, liaising with member firms to manage content additions and amendments
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Two years’ experience in website management
- Use of Umbraco or similar CMS platforms
- Ability to demonstrate effective use of reporting platforms: GA / GA4, GTM
- Ability to communicate technical requirements to dev. team for best-in-class conversion metrics
- Some knowledge of SEO, and its role in driving organic traffic
- Experience managing third party suppliers
- Evidence of launching new initiatives to drive improvements
- A track record of exceeding projected KPIs
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Good working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Be technically competent with website hierarchy, architecture
- Understanding of UX/ UI principles and best practices in a professional services environment
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- A background in design or a good working knowledge of design principles
- Experience working for a professional services network
We can offer:
- Work in an environment that champions individual expertise
- Access to global opportunities
- Flexible working around your needs
- Salary: £30,000
- This is a hybrid opportunity working from our office in Canary Wharf and home