PKF International hosts Asia Pacific Regional Meeting
This year’s virtual AsPac Regional Meeting will be taking place on the 6th – 8th July 2021. The three-day event includes the latest developments in the region, expert presentations, breakout sessions, discussions on mental health, and effective service diversification. The PKF International team looks forward to welcoming speakers from member firms and the SAMH (Singapore Association for Mental Health).
The event will equip member firms with the tools they need to grow and enhance their firms, and facilitate further collaboration within the network. The AsPac Regional Meeting will build on the success of over 100 virtual events hosted by PKF in 2020 and drive further development and collaboration within the PKF family.
The event will cover:
- An introduction to new member firms in the region
- Strategy and insights from the PKF International CEO and AsPac Chair
- Employee mental health and wellbeing
- Harnessing the power of social media
- Establishing Language Desks
- Diversifying your service offerings
- Collaboration opportunities: How do we help each other grow?