Enhancing the lifetime
success of our clients
Robin D. Linklater
Robin is a Tax Director based out of our Chicago office. She has focused her 20 plus year career on working with closely-held businesses and their owners, providing invaluable tax consulting, research, planning and compliance services. She works in partnership with her clients to reach their business goals while minimizing their tax liability.
Robin is a specialist in the Construction and Real Estate industries, as well as a flow-through, C Corporation, and TCJA expert. Other significant industry experience includes Technology, Manufacturing and Distribution, Hospitality, Healthcare, Transportation and Professional Services. Robin’s experience includes working with C corporations, S corporations, partnerships, high net worth individuals, and trusts.
Education & Certifications
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- Master of Science, Taxation, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting, DeVry University, Chicago, IL
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Illinois CPA Society Flow-through Committee Member