Enhancing the lifetime
success of our clients
Iryna is Supervisor in PKF Mueller’s Client Advisory Services Department. She is experienced in general accounting, payroll, business tax reporting requirements, and financial statements.
The industries Iryna serves include – manufacturing, distribution/wholesale, professional services, non-profit, transportation, and construction.
Iryna is active in providing financial statement compilation reports, as well as analyzing the information to provide strategies to improve clients’ bottom-line. She is also available to assist with any QuickBooks® and Sage Intacct related questions or concerns.
Iryna also has experience using SAP Financial Accounting Module software.
many for three months as part of Mueller’s Global Employee Exchange Program.
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois, 2014
- MBA, Ternopil State University of Economics, 2006
- B.S. in Banking, Ternopil State University of Economics, 2005
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor®
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Desktop
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise
- QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop
- Sage Intacct Accounting Specialist
- Sage Intacct Implementation Specialist
- Bill.com Certified
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS), Member