Service Which Adds Premium
Value To Our Clients
Greg is a Director in the Firm’s Audit Department and has over 24 years of public accounting experience. He began his career as a staff accountant for nine years at Roche Scholz Roche Walsh before becoming a Senior Manager at MPS|CPA. Greg joined PKF Mueller in 2018 when the firms merged.
Greg is on the leadership team of the Firm's Employee Benefit Services Group. In addition, he works with closely held companies in accounting and auditing of their financial statements, and in the preparation of federal and state income tax returns.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Accounting, Augustana College
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
Professional & Civic Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center, Member