Doing Business in the UK
We are pleased to launch the latest publication of the Doing Business in the UK guide. This edition has been designed to provide an overview of the business climate in the UK. The discussion is a survey of the many varied considerations involved in establishing a business enterprise in this country.
The guide takes a look into various aspects of doing business in the UK including:
- Demographic and environmental overviews
- Form of Business Organisation
- Financial Reporting and Accounting
- Business Finance
- Summary of Taxation in the UK
- Foreign personnel in the UK
- UK Taxation of individuals
- Taxation of and buildings
- Useful Websites
- PKF Firm Contacts
We trust that you find it informative and useful.