Management consultancy is about helping organisations to improve their performance. A good consultant helps you to fine-tune your business or organisation to measure success, improve efficiency, maximise performance and minimise risk. An effective service lets you know where you are, decide where you want to go, and work out how to get there.
Why choose PKF?
PKF member firms have a history of helping a wide variety of client organisations to boost their performance. Clients include small businesses, government bodies and public companies and firms' sector experience ranges from agriculture, finance, energy and industry to hospitality, healthcare, transport and more. The focus is always on practical, realistic solutions tailored to each specific client organisation, underpinned by both technical expertise and local knowledge.
What do we offer?
The services offered by PKF member firms' management consultancy teams include:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans
- Developing risk-measurement strategies, risk management plans and crisis handling
- Creating organisational awareness, for example when preparing for change
- Helping you to formulate and articulate your vision
- Developing strategies to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
- Building performance indicators
- Costing of individual business processes
- Reviewing business processes for efficiency, control and effectiveness
- Reviewing management structures and staffing; assessing individual competencies.