Governance & Risk Services
International business is a risky business. PKF Governance and
Risk Services can help you identify, manage and mitigate the
threats that stand between you and what you want to achieve.
Why choose PKF?
PKF Member firms provide Governance and Risk services that meet
the needs of individual clients in their local markets ranging from
local businesses to multinational corporations to governments. When
you use a member firm of the PKFI network, you can be confident
that the work will be carried out by dedicated professionals with
international expertise. Not only do PKFI member firms have service
and sector specialists in their own marketplace but they can also
deliver an international service through their relationships with
other network members.
Cost-effective and quality assured services from
PKF firms cover a broad spectrum of industries and sectors.
Internationally, the name of PKF is recognised, respected and
associated with the highest standards of independent auditing. By
adopting advanced international audit techniques and using the
latest technology, PKF member firms offer an efficient,
cost-effective and comprehensive service to every client regardless
of size and location.
What do we offer?
Governance and risk services are designed to help Boards meet
their governance aims and to enable their businesses to perform
better, wherever in the world they operate. PKF International
member firms focus on helping organisations identify and address
risks, assessing and providing assurance on the effectiveness of
their governance, risk management and internal control
arrangements, and making suggestions for how performance can be
- Governance effectiveness reviews
- Board and Audit Committee training and advisory work
- Regulatory compliance
- Anti-corruption reviews
- Internal audit department quality reviews
- Review of internal audit effectiveness
- Investigations into errors or failures
Risk Management Services
- Support in setting up and operating risk management
- Appraisal of risk management processes
- Training in risk management
- Risk assessments of projects, activities or sites
- Development of risk mitigation options
- Reviews of specific risks
- Enterprise risk management
Internal Control Services
- Outsourced risk-based internal audit
- Support to in-house internal audit teams
- Internal control reviews
- IT audits
- Counter Fraud reviews
- Sarbanes Oxley S404 support
- Certified control assurance including under AAF01/06, SOC1 and
- Payment card industry (PCI) standards compliance
- Supplier and supply chain audits
Find out more in this PKF publication 'PKF Governance and Risk
Services - Managing risks: Enabling success.'
For more information contact your local PKF firm